Register for Hanscom MilCloud meeting and training
66th Air Base Group Public Affairs
6/1/2015 – HANSCOM AIR FORCE BASE, Mass. — Battle Management’s Operations Command and Control Division is sponsoring the second annual Hanscom MilCloud Meeting and Training at the Jackpine Technologies facility in Maynard, Mass., June 17 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Program managers or cloud users wanting to learn more are welcome to attend the five-hour event free of charge.
Attendees can participate either in-person or virtually, but must register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hanscom-milcloud-user-group-meeting-tickets-16774179021
“This meeting will provide an update on current Hanscom MilCloud efforts and capabilities while exposing all users to a wide variety of applications, services and integration potential,” said Peter Walsh, a representative of Jackpine Technologies, the contractor hosting the event. “Everyone from new users to Hanscom MilCloud veterans are encouraged to come and share their knowledge.”
Participants can expect to take part in a variety of sessions to include:
· a general overview
· feature roadmap – a preview of new features planned including network provisioning and other clouds
· production ballet – a walk through going from development to test and how to use same production to minimize downtime.
· test automation – setup of automation and demonstration of new tools
· cloud landscape – advances on the technical implementation of commercial clouds
· securing systems – assets, scans and strategies for securing systems
· program successes – review of program successes and how they differ
· tier packages and GSA contract – a nuts and bolts session on how to specify and pay for use of the cloud
· advanced development – will include introduction of Elastic Test Tool Software Development Kit.
For any additional information not found on the registration site, please contact Peter Walsh at email@example.com.