The latest release of CONS3RT includes the following features:
– Users will be see a warning banner and may experience limited functionality when using an older browser. Internet Explorer 9 is now very limited. Any browser not supporting WebSockets (inc. IE9) will not be able to make Remote Access connections into the deployed systems.
Service Status Banner
– A banner is now displayed to all users when any of the internal services are paused for maintenance.
– Users can now download a single bundle to recreate their systems outside of CONS3RT. It will package all assets and properties into a single installer for offline use.
– Key features are now enabled and managed on a per project basis, and a ‘valid until’ date for each project will better manage active subscriptions.
– Information on the security practices that CONS3RT follows in order to protect user data.