on September 13, 2014
The latest CONS3RT release brings enhanced resource management, search optimization, browser file transfer, asset states, and an all-new ReST API.
- Search Optimization
- An all new query structure improves search response times by 20x or more.
- Asset States
- Users can now set the state of an asset (e.g released, offline, retired, deprecated, etc.) they develop to help manage usage and filter views.
- Instance Limit
- CONS3RT now schedules and optimizes virtualized deployments based on user-defined instance limits on all types of assets; particularly helpful in managing software licenses.
- Second-Generation ReST API
- The ReST API has been re-architected with 90+% coverage of web portal capability and supports html, json, and xml content.
- File Transfer
- Users can now transfer files from between local and virtualized remote systems via a Remote Access session (SSH connection required).