CONS3RT 17.17 Released
on December 17, 2017
with no comments
– Users can apply filters on the collections page by type – software, test, system, etc.
Asset Debugging Exit Code
– Assets can now use an exit code of 255 on errors which will log the error but will not fail the asset; the installation and run will continue.
– The expiration date on PKI certificates is displayed and users can delete exiting certificates from an account.
Fortify ElasticTest Upgrade
– Fortify version 17.10 is now supported for automated code scanning.
VyOS as supported OS
– VyOS is an officially support operating system type.
Remote Access Connections Clean Up
– Users can now delete old custom remote access connection from the list of options.